JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an unfired Colt Detective Special in it's original box, including the brochures. $1200 colt Detective Special 3.JPG Colt Detective Special 4.JPG

Well, I'm interested. I still can't leave you a private message, and I don't think you want to do business here in your posting. Try sending me a PM with an email or text address, and maybe we can get in touch that way.:)

Well, I'm interested. I still can't leave you a private message, and I don't think you want to do business here in your posting. Try sending me a PM with an email or text address, and maybe we can get in touch that way.:)
I think I figured out how to clear out my in box. I had no idea they were stored there from years gone by. E-mail me for information. [email protected]

This brings a tear to my eyes. I had one of these back in the 90's. In 92 I went through a divorce. My ex- wife made sure to have it as part of the settlement. I offered her anything, even if I had to go out and buy it. Unfortunately the only thing she would settle for in exchange where the family jewels. A guy has to draw the line somewhere.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.