JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am closing this thread because I raised all the cash I need at the moment, though I may put them back up at a later time. Thanks everyone!

I was recently laid off work, and as the finances are tightening up, I think its time to sell off a few of the toys. All of my prices are going to be "Or best offer", but keep the low-balling to a minimum please! Obviously, no trades as I need to raise cash! You can email, PM, call or txt me at anytime, 503/318/8914 I am in Vancouver Wa.

I have sold several of them, this is what is left;

HK USP40, .40sw, very nice cond, early production, two mags. $700

Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter, .44 mag SS 8 3/4 inch bbl, with 2-6 power scope $700

Intratec TEC9, 9mm, nice, one mag. $450

Ruger MKIII 22/45 with Tactical Solutions "Pac-lite" bbl assembly, 6 inch threaded bbl, adjustable rear with fiber optic front sight, drilled and tapped for the INCLUDED scope rail, 4 magazines. NEARLY NEW, very nice. $650

I am going to put an ad in for rifles too, so take a look over there too. Here are some crappy cell phone pics;

Blackhawk

54c464ba.jpg

TEC9

9fee1e4b.jpg

Ruger 22/45 with a Tac-sol upper

1e3470e7.jpg

Last Edited:
The GP100 has been sold

The Beretta has been sold

I pulled the ads for the UZI and Les Baer as I've raised some cash, and would rather keep those for the time being, I'll wait till I am desperate again, then maybe re-list them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.