JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "drug war" death toll is at 40k+ dead in Mexico and the violence is spreading to the US because of the government's pharmaceutical intolerance.

People who use illegal drugs are the true reason those people are dying, they don't care about themselves, their country nor anyone else, just gotta get high. It helps though if you can rationalize the selfishness by blaming all the Mexican murders on the government.

The UN could not care about the sovereign power of the states. They have no care of the leaders of a country or the people. They are bent on power over all. The people are giving it to them slowly; we are giving it to them!:eek:

Fixed this bit for ya. Many, even those in this forum and some specifically in this thread are allowing it to happen by not standing up for liberty.

My nightmare is that our Federal Gov. isn't going to come marching in after our guns, it will be the UN troops.

All too possible, although it would be more likely that the UN would co-opt our own forces for their use.

That will bring blood to the streets. That is the reason for the 2nd. That is the reason we need to fight for our rights. I would rather die then to hand my children freedom to them.

Remember though, its all of them, NATO WHO WTO the commy group.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on all accounts. Power for the sake of power. It almost undoubtedly goes farther and deeper than just he WTO or similar groups.

People who use illegal drugs are the true reason those people are dying, they don't care about themselves, their country nor anyone else, just gotta get high. It helps though if you can rationalize the selfishness by blaming all the Mexican murders on the government.

Blaming the victim is a government specialty (see Waco). Drugs are no exception. If the government rescinded its absurd prohibition laws, there wouldn't be a black market, no drug cartels murdering thousands of people a month.

The truly selfish people are the moral crusaders forcing their anti-liberty violence on others at gunpoint, using the government as a proxy.

Perhaps the drug debate would be better served in its own thread, gentlemen?:s0012:

Addressing the thread topic:

"Yet despite their apparent diversity, many of the submissions, as summarized briefly in the U.N. document, point to a number of common themes:

--The U.S. needs to sign, ratify and implement a wide number of United Nations-sponsored human rights conventions, whatever reservations various U.S. governments or courts have had to them;

-- All these treaties and conventions should be “self-executing,” meaning that no subsequent U.S. government action should be required for them to go into effect—regardless of the U.S. constitutional separation of powers, and the separation of powers between federal and state governments;
"

WTF!!!

Those two passages were the ones that freaked me out the most too.

"... whatever reservations various U.S. governments or courts have had to them;"

A huge WTF! Just piss away national sovereignty right there.

And like gehrheart said, I worry about some disaster being used as an excuse to bring in the U.N.

-d

for the US to sign on, then the prez can sign it with his "emergency" or "Executive" power and it totally bypasses the House, Senate and a vote by the people.

That's when the UN would send troops in. US troops, LEOS and the National Guard would be ordered to stand down.

That's when the 2nd Amendment would come into play!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

for the US to sign on, then the prez can sign it with his "emergency" or "Executive" power and it totally bypasses the House, Senate and a vote by the people.

That's when the UN would send troops in. US troops, LEOS and the National Guard would be ordered to stand down.

That's when the 2nd Amendment would come into play!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

May God help us all if that ever happens.

-d

Those two passages were the ones that freaked me out the most too.

"... whatever reservations various U.S. governments or courts have had to them;"

A huge WTF! Just piss away national sovereignty right there.

And like gehrheart said, I worry about some disaster being used as an excuse to bring in the U.N.

-d

Yes, imagine Katrina like disaster right now Zombama in charge. He caters to foreign countries better then his own, why not bring in the UN force to umm, keep the peace.
UN troops marching in.

I am trying to find the press releases about letters sent to all state guards from the white house. Something to the effect that all state guards required to disband under threat of federal action.

It's not just the national sovereignty at stake. State sovereignty is at stake. Least us not forget we are a Republic made up of 50 sovereign states. Am just as concerned losing that as the Federal.

One of the reasons I wasn't thrown into a tizzy of orgasmic delight last Tuesday, until conservatives have enough power and enough guts to tell the UN to get out of our country and pay their own light bills while they cuss America while trying to make us impotent economically we have not arrived. Here's a list of "Must haves";

1. The Constitution must be emphasized in it's original intent as the utmost law of the land, and anyone who tries to water it down should be imprisoned.
2. The UN out, gone, flushed!
3. All payments of aid to troubled countries should be analyzed based on their history of official statements about the U.S.A.,Countries that hate us should never get one tiny dime, not even a zinc penny!
4. The sovereignty of the individual states should be reconsidered, My friend Abe was wrong, the expansion of federal government is wrong. During the civil war it was an expansion of power, and it's still going on today. That needs to stop. The power in Oregon should be in the hands of Oregonians, not Washington libtards.
5. Money spent previously on welfare etc should go to a crash program of building a border fence at all borders, in the meantime anyone caught coming across the borders should get sent back after a year of prison time.

This could go on for quite a while, but I'd be happy with those for a start

1. The Constitution must be emphasized in it's original intent as the utmost law of the land, and anyone who tries to water it down should be imprisoned.
2. The UN out, gone, flushed!
3. All payments of aid to troubled countries should be analyzed based on their history of official statements about the U.S.A.,Countries that hate us should never get one tiny dime, not even a zinc penny!
4. The sovereignty of the individual states should be reconsidered, My friend Abe was wrong, the expansion of federal government is wrong. During the civil war it was an expansion of power, and it's still going on today. That needs to stop. The power in Oregon should be in the hands of Oregonians, not Washington libtards.
5. Money spent previously on welfare etc should go to a crash program of building a border fence at all borders, in the meantime anyone caught coming across the borders should get sent back after a year of prison time.

A fine start indeed.

I like the fence idea, but then we'd have to pay for them to be in prison, so we'd be back to basically where we are now. Ship them out missing a limb, something to remind them of what they did, and how naughty it was.

heh heh. I'd say borrow from Arpaio's ideas, a tent prison and end all hiring for road crews, replace retiring road crew people with prison work, thus they would pay their way.

Almost anything one wants to do is throttled by lawyers though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top