JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this un-fired Scar from a forum member a few weeks ago and have kept it in the safe ever since. Unfortunately, the city sent me a letter stating that I need to have my sidewalk repaired. A total of 5 panels. I got a few bids from their list of sidewalk contractors and the cheapest bid is still a few grand. :( Not very good timing, I had just bought this Scar and a couple handguns in Feb.

Well the agreement with my wife is I can buy firearms but if unexpected bills/repairs come, the unnecessary toys that sit in the safe go first.

So here it is. Not a mark on it. I'd prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton but I'm flexible. Will ship insured for $50.

20190305_223118.jpg 20190305_223132.jpg

Last Edited:
That sucks. I am just enough of a horse's petute that I would buy a pallet of Sackrete, do the job myself, and be sure the finish on the concrete included an image of a middle finger followed by the letters PDX.:mad:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.