JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says just one box of 357. Decided that I don't really shoot .357 so much so might as well trade for some other ammo.

Trade interests:

20 gauge buck/slug

Defensive ammo in 9mm, .380, .38+P

FTF in Eugene/Springfield area

Or $20 for the box.

bump_zps8734e985.gif

My friend, you've been trying to sell one lonely box of ammo for $20 for over three months? And no one wants to buy it? Have you thought about an alternative sales strategy? Or just keeping it? It's only one box. $20. And 3 months of your life. Sheesh. And you don't even say what the ammo is. .357 magnum? .357 sig? If I had a $20 piglet I wanted to sell and no one wanted it after over three months, I'd just eat it.

Have you wondered why no one is responding to your ad?

My friend, you've been trying to sell one lonely box of ammo for $20 for over three months? And no one wants to buy it? Have you thought about an alternative sales strategy? Or just keeping it? It's only one box. $20. And 3 months of your life. Sheesh. And you don't even say what the ammo is. .357 magnum? .357 sig? If I had a $20 piglet I wanted to sell and no one wanted it after over three months, I'd just eat it.

Have you wondered why no one is responding to your ad?

Have you wondered why you come across as an arrogant ahole? No? Well let me edify you.

This ad has been WTT for far longer than WTS so the $20 asking price was to get the ball moving considering people aren't too willing to trade away defensive ammo during this "rush". Second, I have gotten plenty of offers through PM (you know that feature one would use if they were really trying to be helpful) just none were to my liking.

Third and most importantly I don't care if it goes or not. If I get some great trade or cash then awesome. If not, then I have some .357 MAGNUM ammo (funny how everybody but you seemed to know that already) that will sit in one of my ammo cans until I decide to shoot it. For a good period of time I completely forgot I even had this ad up and only remembered when I decided to take out another ad for an unrelated item.

But congrats on taking a thread-crap and being completely unhelpful with your "advice". Your the first person I've ever had crap on my ads so again congrats. Now unless you have an offer I kindly ask that you refrain from providing anymore "tips and tricks" on my ad.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.