JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I regret to do it, but I feel I must.

I built this up from scratch, with all the best parts as you can see, to be the ultimate AR15, at least for me. It has been fired very little, honestly around 200 rounds. This would make a killer 3-gun rifle or a light weight varmint gun. It is super light.

KXkOOtC.jpg

Here's the specs:

It all started with a NORTHTECH DEFENSE limited edition BURNT BRONZE BILLET AR Lower/Upper set from NW Armory. This bronze anodizing (NOT CERACOAT) was a limited edition to about 50 units I was told.

Then it was assembled using a DPMS parts kit. I used an ALG ACT Combat Trigger with Geissile Trigger Grease. I then used JP Reduced Power Springs. Mmmmm nice trigger.

Then I added a brand new ACE Rifle Stock with Rifle Buffer and spring. Super light, super nice. Then a form fitting Hogue grip made it nice to hold too.

Thennnnn Curt's got in a special order of WILSON COMBAT AR15 16" barrels from a manufacture overrun. So I grabbed one of those and put on the highly rated JERRY MICULEK compensators.

But with all these nice parts, I needed a nice and light hand guard. Soooooo, I found a brand new LANCER SYSTEMS CARBON FIBER FREE FLOAT HANDGUARD. MMMMhmmmmm it's starting to look good.

Then, with a brand new PSA bolt I knew I needed a nice charging handle, so the staple, the VLTOR Gunfighter was added.

But alas, if you cannot see the target, how can you shoot? So I added OFFSET IRON SIGHTS. Flip-up with dual rear reticle.

Then, I want a scope, light and useful. So I choose the 1-4x. But I want illuminated reticle! So the Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24 with throw bar and illuminated reticle was chosen.

Oh yeah, who could forget that $120 Warne SKEL Scope Mount on top. Holds zero from the first day no problem.

DcNgaI0.jpg
gTrrpGg.jpg

So this whole thing rang up at the register at around $1700-$1800.

Buy my baby for just $1100 with all these extras and get 1 magazine to go with it. :)

Let me know if you have any questions....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.