JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone had any experience with recently made Tyler T Grip adapters? I've heard mixed reports on the newer ones since the son apparently took over. I've been contemplating getting a couple of them for some snubbies that I own. Thanks!

They seem to be a bit of a crap shoot. I've been seeing good ones and bad ones coming in. You might want to look at some of the older ones at Gunshows and fleaBay etc.

Personally, I don't have much use for them. I'd rather do a grip change. What are you thinking about putting it on?

This. It is a dated item that IMO serves no longer serves a purposes unless one is setting up a retro-piece which, in that case, one should seek out an original.

I agree with you. These are for older snubs that I don't ever plan on carrying, I just like them for their nostalgic value.

I never liked the way they felt. They were kinda better than some of the old issue grips, which I abhorred.. I think most all Smiths I've owned either came with after market grips or I put them on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top