JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda shady. They said the intended recipient was a long term client. I wonder how long the driver was employed by the company.

Read the article I drive truck and the idea he made a wrong turn and then had no way to turn around is very possible. I can't tell you how many times I have seen truckers make what looks like a logical turn only to end up in a dead end or into a tight area never designed for a truck.

I myself last year was hit in the right rear side of my trailer while making a right turn (gal tried to pass me on the right) and I never felt a thing (105,500 lb dump truck and trailer vs a Honda FIT) the gal pulls up beside me to say I hit her and I follow her on to a side street. Next thing I know I'm dealing with the cops and this gal and the fact I am now on a side street that there is NO WAY to turn around. I had to have the two cops stop traffic on a 4 lane main street in Corvallis while I backed the trailer out.

So I can easy see how he ended up in the wrong place with no exit. I can also see how the Mexican Cops would want to check his papers and cargo.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews