JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda shady. They said the intended recipient was a long term client. I wonder how long the driver was employed by the company.

Read the article I drive truck and the idea he made a wrong turn and then had no way to turn around is very possible. I can't tell you how many times I have seen truckers make what looks like a logical turn only to end up in a dead end or into a tight area never designed for a truck.

I myself last year was hit in the right rear side of my trailer while making a right turn (gal tried to pass me on the right) and I never felt a thing (105,500 lb dump truck and trailer vs a Honda FIT) the gal pulls up beside me to say I hit her and I follow her on to a side street. Next thing I know I'm dealing with the cops and this gal and the fact I am now on a side street that there is NO WAY to turn around. I had to have the two cops stop traffic on a 4 lane main street in Corvallis while I backed the trailer out.

So I can easy see how he ended up in the wrong place with no exit. I can also see how the Mexican Cops would want to check his papers and cargo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top