Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

TX - Boss: Driver took wrong turn into Juárez with load of ammo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. conklinjeremy

conklinjeremy PDX Member

Kinda shady. They said the intended recipient was a long term client. I wonder how long the driver was employed by the company.

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Read the article I drive truck and the idea he made a wrong turn and then had no way to turn around is very possible. I can't tell you how many times I have seen truckers make what looks like a logical turn only to end up in a dead end or into a tight area never designed for a truck.

I myself last year was hit in the right rear side of my trailer while making a right turn (gal tried to pass me on the right) and I never felt a thing (105,500 lb dump truck and trailer vs a Honda FIT) the gal pulls up beside me to say I hit her and I follow her on to a side street. Next thing I know I'm dealing with the cops and this gal and the fact I am now on a side street that there is NO WAY to turn around. I had to have the two cops stop traffic on a 4 lane main street in Corvallis while I backed the trailer out.

So I can easy see how he ended up in the wrong place with no exit. I can also see how the Mexican Cops would want to check his papers and cargo.

4. Hook686

Hook686 Northern California Active Member

Since when is linked ammunition used in AKs and ARs ?

5. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I assume this is bad reporting.

6. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Navigator to Driver:
    Turn left here.

Driver to Navigator:
    Yes sir Mr. Holder.

EMP9596 and (deleted member) like this.