JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

The 8 rounder with the pinky extension is spoken for, still have the 9 round mag with the extension/sleeve for $25.

I've got two factory original magazines for an XDs 9mm, one an 8 round and one a 9 round and both with the extension/sleeve. One has the stock floor plate and the other has a Pierce pinky extension.

If anybody is looking to get rid of a 7 round mag and wants to take them both then I'll swap them both for one 7 rounder plus $30.

If you only want to trade for one, then I don't care which gets traded and I'll sell the other for $25 without the extension and $35 with. If you want to buy them both, then I'll go $60 for the pair and pick up an extra 7 rounder down the road. So many options, I'm getting confused.

I'm anywhere between north Portland and Longview, either PM or email works for me.

Thanks,

Winston

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top