JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two SAA lower receivers with the grim reaper rollmark for sale that have been custom laser engraved. I'm not looking to get a profit out of these, just looking to sell for what I paid. $80 each. No trades. Buyer pays fees at an FFL of their choosing in the Portland metro area.

Full disclosure, the one with the vault boy accidentally had the unseen watermark laser engraved on. It was kind of covered up with some birchwood casey. The pictures make it look uglier than it really is because I wanted to get a HD picture of them. Not as noticeable in person, but you can see it if you look for it.

fwIKyMA.jpg v20O8ER.jpg

Last Edited:
I know you've had these up for quite a while. I don't see any problem with the engraving.
And excuse my ignorance but I don't know what you're talking about when you say "covered up with some Birchwood Casey " All I know about Birchwood Casey is they make targets.
Would you be willing to ship to my FFL ?

They also have this blemish pen that resembles a marker. It draws on black and covers small blemishes.

Ahh I'm sorry I missed that. Yeah I'd be open to shipping if your FFL will accept from an individual.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.