JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi! I have two vibratory tumblers for sale. Both made by Lyman, made in the USA, and in great shape.
Will sell individually or give you a price break if you take both. Both work well, with low hours and no problems.

1st: Lyman 2200, includes clear top so you can see your rifle / handgun brass / jewelry / auto parts cleaning away. Has the "Auto flo" feature which allows you to put a bowl (not included) under the spout at the end to drain off all the media. Also has an on/off switch inline with the cord.Retails for ~ $135 Selling for $70
<broken link removed>

2nd: Lyman Pro Magnum 2500, large size, can handle large amounts of your safari brass with room to spare or 1000 .38 cases at one time. Does not include auto-flo feature, but I think it can be upgraded to auto-flo by purchase from Lyman of a different bowl. Retails for ~ $90 Selling for $50
<broken link removed>

Buy both for $100. Located in West Salem, but work throughout the valley so can meet in Portland or Eugene on lunch breaks. Trade for most anything, although no real outstanding needs. Prefer made in USA. Reloading components, Snapon tools, Pinlock Corny Kegs, 9" angle grinder... I should make a wishlist. Problem is that I'm trying to clean out the garage, not add to it.

-josh 2014-10-05 15.51.25.jpg 2014-10-05 15.52.03.jpg

2014-10-05 15.51.25.jpg

2014-10-05 15.52.03.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top