JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I ordered more than I need to take advantage of a multiple purchase discount.

I have two brand new LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Triggers for $80 each.

I'm in LO.

Steve

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice triggers at a nice price. Had this been a few weeks earlier I would have taken both as I just bought 2 from them.They are definitely worth every penny and then some. I paid 90$ each shipped 2 weeks ago or so

GLWS
James

Well here is my take on them.

Extreme glass like break, 2 stage, light trigger pull. I had the jo springs in both my milspec triggers before these and while it was a lighter pull it still felt well gritty. I think that's the best way to describe it.

I don't really know how else to describe the LaRue. It's more of a trust the reviews and feel for yourself type of thing. I can tell you I don't regret my purchases of them for either my lr308 or my 223. It's just an instant night and day difference. Not just because of the 2nd stage but rather the feel of it too.

James

Could you explain what they're advantage is over milspec triggers? Cleaner break, pull weight, reliability ect please.
I'd say it's one of the best combat triggers available for the money. If you want a sweet trigger at about 4.5 lb it's the one to get without spending big dollars. LaRue has built a name for their self on their quality products as well.

Ok thank you. I'm going to do some more research. As of now I'm interested but in a spot where I'm looking for the best trigger for my money.

I looked around for quite some time. Actually 2 or 3 years roughly. Ended up with the LaRue. They actually come with a heavy spring as well if it's too light. If you would like I'm sure I could meet you out here at the local range some time where you could get some hands on with it. Just bring your own ammo.

James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top