JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner of both and I am only selling one of the two, whichever sold first, I will keep the one that remains. So hurry up if you see what you like.

Both guns come complete with everything originally came from the factory, mag loader, unused cleaning rod, unused brush, box, paper, etc.

1. G26 Gen4. My primary winter carry, shoot little, no more than 500 rounds down range. Comes with three (3) factory 10 rounders, back straps still in sealed bag. It comes with the following upgrades (with all factory parts will be included in case you like to return it to stock):

* TruGlo TFO (date code 2011)
* NY1 trigger spring
* Factory "-" connector
* Talon rubber Grip
* GAP floor plate installed on one of the mags.

$525

2. G19 Gen3. Carry little, mostly a range toy. About 2000 rounds down range. Comes with two (2) factory 15 rounders. It comes with the following upgrades (with all factory parts will be included in case you like to return it to stock):

* Springer Precision 1-piece Burris / Docter mount ($50 value)
* Factory "-" connector
* Talon rubber Grip
* Glock factory +2 extension installed on one of the mags

****** Burris FastFire in the picture is NOT for sale **********

$465

First "I take it" on this classified gets it. Prices are FTF cash deal in Spokane area. Out of State or non-FTF add $25 shipped to your FFL (by non-FFL). Buyer bears all fees. Payment by MO or PayPal discreet (+4%)

P1030852.JPG
P1030858.JPG
P1030859.JPG
P1030865.JPG
P1030868.JPG

G19+a.JPG
G19+b.JPG
g19+c.JPG
G19+d.JPG