JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to raise some cash, so parting with some of my toys. Up for offer are two AKs. Both shoot 7.62x39 as you'd expect.

Norinco MAK-90: Got this beast in a Michigan gun shop when I lived there...maybe 25 years ago!? It's been hanging around for a long time. Thumbhole stock from the Clinton era and someone gouged up the metal on the side before I got it, but otherwise...well, it's an indestructible AK. Had it out to the range a few times over the years. Includes a hideous green cloth sling, no extra charge! I'll throw in five 30-round metal mags.

I am not an AK expert but I believe this is a square receiver. Hopefully the pictures below will answer this question if it's important to you. $550.

WASR-10: Bought this at an Oregon gun show, probably 10-ish years ago? I'm not sure I ever took it to the range, and if I did it was only once. I'll throw in five 30-round metal mags. $550.

Price

I think $550 is very fair for either rifle. The MAK-90s usually trade at a bit of a premium, especially square cut, but this one is used and has some cosmetic dings. The WASR-10 price is in line with what I see for used WASRs.

Terms

I'm in Portland, Oregon (East side) and of course now we have to go to an FFL to transfer. There is an excellent NWFA member FFL not far from me, but I'm happy to use any public FFL. I'm open to shipping but that would be added expense.

Questions?

Happy to answer 'em!

MAK-90 Pics (click to enlarge)

R3Nhlnt.jpg

ZMxQPuz.jpg

rKgZOLU.jpg

60s8rZn.jpg

XZZsFyZ.jpg

nAC7kzJ.jpg

pILhZUI.jpg

WASR-10 Pics (click to enlarge)

sI430wW.jpg

QBvNkVY.jpg

pq4oUYS.jpg

PRALOY5.jpg

e5Q5EKs.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.