JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Am standardizing on DA/SA's with decockers, so these need a new home. And yes, the Taurus has a decocker, but it just doesn't fit my hand as well as a CZ, so that's why it's on the block.

First up is a Taurus PT 92 AF. I bought this new about a year ago, and have put approximately 1500 rounds through it. Other than some early extraction issues caused by a burr on the extraxtor, it's been flawless with a variety of FMJ ammo, as well as a couple hundred Speer Gold Dot 124's. Other than a "D" spring (that didn't make much difference) and grips, it's stock. Included with the pistol will be the following:

Original (cardboard) box and docs.
2 factory 17 round mags.
2 Mec-Gar 18 round mags.
A Fobus belt holster.
A new, unused Alien Gear OWB holster.
And probably some other items I'm forgetting.

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

Next up is a late 90's vintage EAA Tanfoglio Witness, one of the many CZ 75 "clones". This is considered a small frame, even though it's a full size pistol, and is all steel. Other than a detail strip and some judicious polishing, it's stock. I did need to replace a worn safety. This is an accurate, soft shooting pistol, and is in excellent condition, period, but especially considering its age. Will include the following:

Soft case.
One factory mag.
Two Mec-Gar mags.
Safariland 578 paddle/belt holster.

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

Price is now $350 each OBO, still includes shipping, your FFL must accept shipment from a non-FFL holder. Only trade I'm interested in is a CZ SP-01 Tactical, prefer stock or near stock, a twofer is a definite possibility for the right combo of gun and extras, i.e. holster, extra mags. Nothing much else I have in mind, but the worst I'll do is say no thanks to other offers.

Thanks for looking. Dave

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.