JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$390
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Birmingham
State
Other
Zip Code
For Sale – No Trades please Hatsan AT44-10 QE chambered in .25 This rifle is only about one tin of pellets into what was a complete tune and overhaul from Brian @ Veradium Air. I purchased it from him at the end of October right after he did the following to it: - For tuning I replace all O-rings - Transfer port opened up a bit - Hammer adjustments - Hatsan regulator replaced all seals and delron disks. - Purge air system with nitrogen - Polish and smooth trigger assembly - Polish barrel - Still room for tuning the hammer spring more - Replaced exiting baffle material with 091 pletted material to reduce sound output - The Hatsan while not a traditional regulator that can be adjusted it is more of an airflow valve control, I adjusted disk size to allow a bit more flow to the transfer port. I am selling to fund another purchase. Brian does incredible work and this Hatsan is the real deal. I absolutely LOVE it; however, he and I have been talking about a Benjamin Bulldog project. I have any picture you could want and chrony data with two different pellets and different hammer spring settings. I will ship in the CONUS in a box well protected with two magazines and a tin of pellets. Asking only $425.00 shipped in CONUS OBO Includes various o-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner's manual Email me at: [email protected] Call me at : (205) 285-1088 ~GOD BLESS~ john

AT44-9 24NOV19 Pic 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany