JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's really strange is that the "Tula/Wolf" ammo tends to be on the crappy side yet their primers are fantastic. "Russian" primers are now the choice of many competitors. I use Tula/Wolf primers for my .223 loads and in my .308 practice ammo I find them to yield almost the same accuracy as the CCI Bench Rest primers.

Look at a box of these primers and they all have a uniform appearance unlike the "US" primers which seem to have varying layers of sealer on them. Far from a uniform appearance.

I also like the fact that the primers are 1/2 to 2/3 rds the price of the US made primers. Truly "more bang for the buck".

I have a High Standard 1911 compact (45acp) & a AMT Backup (380). They are both tuned & very good shooters. I have fed both of these pistols a variety of commercial ammo, & a variety of "home grown" ammo. These pistols will eat any ammo I feed them, except "TULA"!!!!! Both pistols experienced failure to feed & failure to eject with this ammo. I wont go as far as to say this ammo is crap, but I will say, I'm not going to purchase any more of it!!

I have some older 7.62x39mm "TCW" 123-grain HP ammo. It's lacquered green casings with red sealer on the primer and around where the case and bullet meet. Overall it's been good ammo, a little dirty, but my AK and SKS don't seem to care too much.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top