JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's really strange is that the "Tula/Wolf" ammo tends to be on the crappy side yet their primers are fantastic. "Russian" primers are now the choice of many competitors. I use Tula/Wolf primers for my .223 loads and in my .308 practice ammo I find them to yield almost the same accuracy as the CCI Bench Rest primers.

Look at a box of these primers and they all have a uniform appearance unlike the "US" primers which seem to have varying layers of sealer on them. Far from a uniform appearance.

I also like the fact that the primers are 1/2 to 2/3 rds the price of the US made primers. Truly "more bang for the buck".

I have a High Standard 1911 compact (45acp) & a AMT Backup (380). They are both tuned & very good shooters. I have fed both of these pistols a variety of commercial ammo, & a variety of "home grown" ammo. These pistols will eat any ammo I feed them, except "TULA"!!!!! Both pistols experienced failure to feed & failure to eject with this ammo. I wont go as far as to say this ammo is crap, but I will say, I'm not going to purchase any more of it!!

I have some older 7.62x39mm "TCW" 123-grain HP ammo. It's lacquered green casings with red sealer on the primer and around where the case and bullet meet. Overall it's been good ammo, a little dirty, but my AK and SKS don't seem to care too much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top