JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
CDNN: Target Spots. Very nice, I hit my target first try at 75 yards with a rifled slug.

Its a little bit thicker then the Remington ones, which I think adds to it.

Thank you for being up front apout the barrel brand

CDNN is well below quality of remington. So much so if remington finds out your running a CDNN barrel, your warranty is nul and void. $69 CDNN vs $105 for the cheapest new remington barrel

Sorry deadeye

Im sorry, I was going to ignore your incredibly rude, and ignorant post, but I just must address it.

1 <-- most important, this is WA only sale thread, meaning wont sell in OR, so off the bat your only intention was to "Thread Crap"

2 CDNN does not make low quality barrels, thus making you very ignorant, and so high on your horse its beyond me, this barrel is actually THICKER then the Remington counterpart.

3 this gun is not under warranty, dont be fooled by your own lack of knowledge, and goes to show everyone else, you REALLY dont know what you are talking about.

NIKE, no ADIDAS!!!

In case you are to the point of only being brand dependent, do you truly believe a company would put out an inferior part, such as a barrel that has a chance of blowing up and KILLING someone? Risking a multi-MILLION dollar company...

Sad, truly sad, Glad you are in OR and far away from me.

You are the man!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top