JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
can't be any worse than subaru wagon drivers here in the pnw.

Funny you mention them. I followed Subarus, Priuses, and a couple Grand Cherokees on some forest roads today.

People need to learn to drive a decent speed for the road. 10 mph on a 1 1/2 lane paved or fairly smooth gravel road is not reasonable.

Funny you mention them. I followed Subarus, Priuses, and a couple Grand Cherokees on some forest roads today.

People need to learn to drive a decent speed for the road. 10 mph on a 1 1/2 lane paved or fairly smooth gravel road is not reasonable.

you must have been where i was earlier today. i was driving along highway 90 in skamania county, along the swift reservoir to the split either to US12/randal (or is it randle?) and south to carson/highway 14. funny thing is, people buy those awd vehicles because they believe it'll make them a better driver when the snow starts falling. too bad they can't drive for crap on dry roads. how can they think having a subaru or some other awd vehicle will make it all better for them? i've taken my front wheel drive vehicle up to larch mountain's south face shooting range when the trail was covered in snow. on my way back to the main roads, i found a subaru driver hung up on the trail, wondering how they got stuck in the first place and not me. the simple answer is, "i know how to drive my vehicle!"

I've driven our 41' motorhome towing a Jeep GC (32,000#'s + almost 4,500#'s) in snow with no chains and no trouble. Last time was when they closed I-5 through Portland in January. I passed more than one car and 18 wheeler in the ditch. In fact it just happened as they were still climbing out of the rig.

I have normal highway tires and no chains although I was carrying a set of chains as required by WA law in the winter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top