JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I recall the moment he was elected democrats were saying they were going to impeach him. It's not that I'm a big trump fan. But something is seriously wrong with government when 1 party decides that the voice of the people got it wrong back in 2016 and fought trump for the last 4 years claiming everything he tried to do was racist. Etc. Etc. Etc.

A029B8BD-E674-420C-849F-6ED43EA105C6.jpeg

Last Edited:
I would like my 1/400 millionth cut of however much this circus act cost refunded to me pronto in equivalent value silver, please.

WRONG CALL! Trump was guilty, is guilty and will always be guilty! How do I know? Pee-louse-e says so! The media says so! One of my neighbors says so! Sooooo.....it must be true! :confused:

I will say that I'm indifferent about Trump.
I do think this was a sham and the only intent was to destroy a man based on a personal hate filled agenda.

The impeachment was talked about before he was even elected. Which in my opinion should now earn every bureaucrat a one way trip to prison, for life. Specifically the ones that joined the echo chamber about impeachment before election.

The time, the money, the resources, and energy have been wasted for the last 4.75 years in trying to convict him.
Imagine how much better our country might be if that effort had been put forth into elevating our country and our citizens.
That's what I care about.
The dims had the opportunity to work with a man they despised and take the higher road in improving our nation.
Instead they dug their heels in and looked for every opportunity to reach new lows. They employed the media as their propaganda machine.

This has been the most shameful period of time in our countries history in modern times.
Not because of one man but the repugnant, lying, and treasonous reaction to him.

Last Edited:
I will say that I'm indifferent about Trump.
I do think this was a sham and the only intent was to destroy a man based on a personal hate filled agenda.

The impeachment was talked about before he was even elected. Which in my opinion should now earn every bureaucrat a one way trip to prison, for life. Specifically the ones that joined the echo chamber about impeachment before election.

The time, the money, the resources, and energy have been wasted for the last 4.75 years in trying to convict him.
Imagine how much better our country might be if that effort had been put forth into elevating our country and our citizens.
That's what I care about.
The dims had the opportunity to work with a man they despised and take the higher road in improving our nation.
Instead they dug their heels in and looked every opportunity reach new lows. They employed the media as their propaganda machine.

This has been the most shameful period of time in our countries history in modern times.
Not because of one man but the repugnant, lying, and treasonous reaction to him.
Amen Brother!

I was hoping DJT would take one for the team... testify, contest, appeal, delay, exhume Guiliani out of his cave, turn this thing into a circus, drag this thing out for MONTHS. Keep these morons locked-up and busy doing something (ANYTHING) besides passing self-serving legislation at our expense.

They managed to truncate this mockery to less than 3 days.

No citizen is safe while congress is in session, and now they're back.
Terrific.

"Here is our evidence. We don't need any witnesses."
"Your evidence is deeply tainted by fakery that would get you jailed if you weren't in Congressional session and your entire premise is invalid. Let's vote."
"Oh wait, we want witnesses after all."
"OK, our first witness will be Nancy Pelosi. Sober her up and get her out here."
"OK, well let's vote then."

:rolleyes:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR