JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Trijicon MS03 red dot sight w/Tandem mount for a 4x ACOG. The sight has seen some use, but functions fine. The ACOG mount has ears that protect the sight so it never received any damage as a result of its use.

I'm trying to get $250 for the whole setup, and I'm not really looking to seperate them.

A new MS03 costs around $400 and a new ACOG mount is around $100. I initially bought this to put on a Glock but decided I liked my night-sights too much. A mount for a Glock or pretty much anything else will run you about $50 off the internet.

PM/email me with questions.

wm_2025707.jpg

BTW: I'm actually located in Fort Rucker, AL, I just noticed a similar post on this forum and noticed several people interested.

Do you have a picture of the mount that attaches to a 4X Acog? I dont see it in the pictures. I see one for a pistol but not the two short arms that attach to the Acog.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews