JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Trijicon MS03 red dot sight w/Tandem mount for a 4x ACOG. The sight has seen some use, but functions fine. The ACOG mount has ears that protect the sight so it never received any damage as a result of its use.

I'm trying to get $250 for the whole setup, and I'm not really looking to seperate them.

A new MS03 costs around $400 and a new ACOG mount is around $100. I initially bought this to put on a Glock but decided I liked my night-sights too much. A mount for a Glock or pretty much anything else will run you about $50 off the internet.

PM/email me with questions.

wm_2025707.jpg

BTW: I'm actually located in Fort Rucker, AL, I just noticed a similar post on this forum and noticed several people interested.

Do you have a picture of the mount that attaches to a 4X Acog? I dont see it in the pictures. I see one for a pistol but not the two short arms that attach to the Acog.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top