JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Trijicon Acog TA01 4x32 with the Docter red dot on top. This is an older model. Works very well. $700 Open to trades
Was made June 6th of 2008 I have had it for the last 8 years. Would consider trade for other quality LPVO, RMR+cash, Aimpoint micro, and or handguns.

tempImagezz70so.png tempImageJWJAfM.png tempImagecJjFMq.png tempImageotNgiM.png tempImageoYhCG5.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You can call trijicon with serial # and they will give you manufacture date. I just sent in the same model made in 2007 and they refurbed it for $220 with a 10 year warranty. BTW Great Price should sell quick

Trijicon Acog TA01 4x32 with the Docter red dot on top. This is an older model. Works very well. $700 Open to trades
Was made June 6th of 2008 I have had it for the last 8 years. Would consider trade for other quality LPVO, RMR+cash, Aimpoint micro, and or handguns.

View attachment 902753 View attachment 902754 View attachment 902755 View attachment 902756 View attachment 902758
Hey there I've got a brand new in the box Leupold Gold Ring Compact spotting scope I bought fir a desert rat hunt I never ended up going on this last spring. It's brand new in the box never been used. I also have a Vortex Strike eagle 5-25x56mm w/ 34mm tube with illuminated reticle abs it's the EBR-7C MDA Reticle and this is also brand new in the box never been used. I'm willing to do the Leupold plus cash I paid $499 for the compact scope and I will do my leupold plus $300 bucks cash! Or if you rather have the Vortex I will do it and $150 cash! I'm trying my best to make you coming out ahead by doing this. I literally had my acog stolen out of my truck along with two handguns and a bunch of other stuff about 6yrs ago abs I've been trying to buy things like I had back it's just taking a long time!! I have the police report just in case you might think I'm lying about that cause I'm not. bubblegumty thing is the DEA were the ones that recovered my guns and they've never given them back!! Completely baffles me!! Anyways I hope to hear back from you. Marvin
971-325-2915

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top