JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a bit of "mark it up to mark it down" but still a few hundred under scamazon. Have you ran this optic? What do you think of it? I have a Primary Arms 1-8 FFP w/ ACSS reticle on a 3 gun rifle and have been thinking of going to more of a traditional cross hair type reticle. The ACSS is a bit obscured in the center for precision longer range shooting.

I have the older Accupower 1-8, this is pretty much the same only with red and green illumination rather than just red, and maybe slighter better glass.

The glass on mine is plenty clear and it's built like the proverbial tank. The reticle works very well at 1X ( and it's a proper 1X with no distortion or fish bowling.)

The turrets are push down to lock, pull up to spin and the tool-less zeroing is very well done.
Eurooptic has a good return policy if you don't like it.

Mine on my Revolution 308 :
IMG_3343.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top