JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The show starts at 9:00 a.m. so how about everyone meeting at 8:00 a.m. at Cousins? Hopefully there will be NRA and SAF hats to help identify us. Maybe even a Northwest Firearms shirt?

I'll attend...might be interesting to run into other gun nuts that frequent on here. Nevertheless, I wont be running off to the gun show...I'm finding better deals online than by some greedy little gun-show booth tard. Only the used stuff is actually worth looking at deals for...the little guy that tries to sell his inventory is the only one really not trying to rake you over the coals for every dime you're willing to spend...and even then you have people trying to sell their SKSs for $500+.

So I'll frequent more gun shows when "the surge" settles down (if it ever will).

Depending on how many people say they'll show up, it might be advantageous of us to call Cousins a few days earlier and reserve a table...maybe we could just let the hostess guide people in our direction.

Tomorrow is the start of the gunshow at TRAC in Pasco, WA. I hope to be meeting some of you in front of Cousins Restaurant at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast before the show opens. You'll be looking for this guy

woodhackerr_June_2006.jpg

We will be at the show, but it looks as though we will sadly miss breakfast. Have to pick up our display guns AND set up before the show opens.

I hope y'all understand. Please stop by the Walla Walla Valley Friends of the NRA table to say hello. We wouldn't mind if you bought a raffle ticket either! :s0155:

Found my way to the Cousins eatery and met some delightful fellow gun people this morning and afterwards went to the candy store,aka gun show. Sure was packed at the show, but didn't find anything that I needed. Maybe next time more people will join us for breakfast and an exchange of lies and stories. Spad

I unfortunately missed breakfast due to having to receive firearms to setup the Walla Walla Valley Friends of the NRA table, but was able to meet twoclones and Spad at the show. I appreciate the effort guys, and hope we can do this again. Maybe next time I can even have breakfast! :p

By the way, we will have a table setup at the next gunshows:

Walla Walla Fairgrounds, February 6 & 7
Kennewick Red Lion, February 13 & 14
Pasco TRAC, May 8 & 9

We are selling tickets for both the Walla Walla Valley Friends of the NRA raffle and dinner. The raffle grand prize is:

Kimber 84M Classic .308 with gold inlaid NRA logo on the floorplate
Taurus .357 snubby with NRA laser engraved rosewood laminate grips
Weatherby PA08 12ga pump
and a Grandfather clock that doubles as a gun cabinet.

That is an inclusive prize, if you win, ALL of the above is yours. You need not be present to win, and of course all the proceeds go to the NRA.

Please see us at one of the next gunshows, we are selling one grand prize raffle ticket for $10 or five tickets for $20! :s0155:

Dinner tickets are $35 in advance for a beautifully catered meal. Our caterers are terrific and you will not go away hungry. We will have a great door prize along with all the usual games and raffles at the dinner, with approximately forty guns to win, as well as artwork, knives, etc.

Please come join us in support of the NRA and your gun rights!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top