JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20180522_213703.jpg

Comes with all assembly hardware and mounting hardware

This stand didnt even need to be staked down. So sturdy I have used a 4 inch gong up to a 12x20 full silhouette and the thing doesn't move! The tilted mounting is amazing at minimizing splash back even as close at 15yds with 5.56. A 2x4 actually lasts three 4 hour sessions before it HAD to be replaced. On my stand I wanted to test durability and fired direct at the target mount with green tips and it made maybe lil dent from probably 30 yards away.

$55

Hello! Is this stand still available? Also, it looks like you can just "swap out" the 2x4s when needed... do the pieces bolt into the 2x4, or do you just "insert" the 2x4 into the holes? Thanks!

Hello! Is this stand still available? Also, it looks like you can just "swap out" the 2x4s when needed... do the pieces bolt into the 2x4, or do you just "insert" the 2x4 into the holes? Thanks!
They do have hex bolts to tighten into the 2x4 on the topper and the base. And yes you just swap when needed. I've had a 2x4 last 4 hours sessions shooting .223/556. Not a high speed session or anything but just me and my dad shooting around at em but just swap so no cuts when I move

Cool, I am very interested in taking a look/purchasing this stand, but I probably won't be able to make it up to Marysville (from Seattle) until Sunday evening at the earliest. What is your availability? Thanks for your time! -Nick

I'm pretty free til actually next Tuesday. Have to burn up some of my accrued PTO at work. No plans set in stone so I'll be around. And actually the stand has been in my truck for a while after I went to meet someone and they didnt show up. What part of Seattle? We head down to roam around sometimes so if we do that I can always text ya and maybe we'll get lucky.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top