JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is in my daughters tag area. Pretty sure won't find this one since it's such a ginormous area. But I shot one about this size there. There's much bigger.

6A625520-A7E9-4DDB-9EF1-02617B105D2B.jpeg

I tend to gauge large elk racks by do they appear to easily carry a bail of hay on top of thier eye guard/brow tines. That one is big and capable of a bail of hay easy. His rack curls??

I tend to gauge large elk racks by do they appear to easily carry a bail of hay on top of thier eye guard/brow tines. That one is big and capable of a bail of hay easy. His rack curls??
Yea his eye guards are all there. I shot a 320 bull in that area. This one is 360-370. Will we find him? Probably not. Huge unit. There are 420 inch bulls there. Those are always hard to find. We will just get her a decent bull.

This is in my daughters tag area. Pretty sure won't find this one since it's such a ginormous area. But I shot one about this size there. There's much bigger.

View attachment 742792
I misspoke. I shot one smaller. My brain doesn't type well at times. Anyways this is about a 360-370 bull. Mine was about 325. Give or take. If it wasn't for the rancher north of the area pushing my herd with his plane, I'd shot one this size.

Not only that. But to draw One of those 3 units for rifle or archery is 16 point minimum. With points creep more like 18-20.

My hunt group used to do the Mt. Emily spike season. It was nice because it was only 20 min away for me to get to our camp. My house provided the water refills (50gal barrels), showers, etc. I miss those times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top