JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade or possible sale is a Beretta 1201 FP. If you're not familiar, it's a semi-auto 12G that is a cousin of the Benelli M1 Super 90 and shares it's inertia operating system and some parts compatability. 18" barrel with fixed choke, rifle sights with brass front bead, 6 shot magazine.

I picked this up for a 3-Gun match I had to miss at the last minute, and the rare trip to the trap range isn't going to justify keeping this (aka - need to move on before I get attached because it's a fun lightweight HD shotgun). I've had it to the trap range twice and it had no problem cycling cheap target loads.

This is in overall good shape, couple little knicks you can see in the pictures. I just put on the Benelli M1 pistol grip stock and it handles nice. The original buttstock is included too, someone shortened it slightly so the recoil pad is a bit oversized but it's still functional if desired.

Pistols or pistol caliber carbines (or AR upper) are at the top of the list, followed by .22 pistols or a dedicated .22 AR or upper. I'm open to hear other ideas. Also open to a cheap car or motorcycle, no basket cases, already have one of those, but a minor project would be considered (with title only). Let's say $575 for trade value. Trades only for now, but can go up or down and will consider selling if nothing catches my eye. Try me.

No paperwork, but if you don't have a history on here expect to show me your driver's license at the least. PM with questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

B6.jpg

B7.jpg

Last Edited: