JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1964 Glastron 15 foot fiberglass boat, with good running 40 hp evinrude electric start, Needs new battery but has a battery tender to keep charged, If I buy a new battery I may raise the price by that amount, good upholstery, current tags good through the end of year,nice trailer with good tires and spare, fish finder, pole holders, 2 6 gallon gas tanks life jackets, fire extinquisher, etc, title in hand Great boat just too small for my family, this only seats 4. worst thing I can say about it is it has a crack in the windshield but otherwise functional.

Willing to trade/part trade for firearms, with cash up or down, I like Glocks, 1911s, kel tecs, AKs, ARs, Mossberg 930 SPX, revolvers, Coach style sbs shotguns, 9 mm .45 .223 and 7.62x39 ammo, I am open minded, may consider optics, Surefire flashlights, let me know what you have. Unreasonable and Lowballer offers considered. Whats the worst I could do say no thank you. The engine and controls alone are worth the price. The trailer alone is worth the price. This is a lot of boat for the money and would be great for a fisherman on a budget. What do you have? :s0155:

PM offers or questions and send email address for pictures or use link to see it on craigslist. Price is lower for NWFA members.

<broken link removed>
God Bless

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews