JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just curious why you are selling your 30SF? I bought a new one 2 months ago and absolutely love it. Most accurate handgun I have ever owned and shoots like a dream. Great gun for anyone looking for an excellent CCW in 45acp.

Just curious why you are selling your 30SF? I bought a new one 2 months ago and absolutely love it. Most accurate handgun I have ever owned and shoots like a dream. Great gun for anyone looking for an excellent CCW in 45acp.

The only reason i decided to sell it was because i needed raise some cash but ended up getting the cash i needed selling a couple of other guns so decided to se what offers a may get on it.

I got it in trade and haven't shot it, the grip is a little big for me but haven't decided if it's an issue or not but at this time i mainly carry my Kimber, kind of got the 1911 bug:cool:

If i don't get a good offer i may have to pop it's cherry:s0114:

would you be interested in a Ruger 41 mag. new gun. with 50 rounds factory ammunition and a uncle Mike's shoulder rig. plus $150.00

Sorry i didn't see your post, anyway not really looking for a wheel gun a this time unless i'ts a 357 snubby.

Thanks for the offer.

I have a Like new Glock 21sf that I would like to trade. Includes everything included when new, has 3-13rd mags, serpa holster, competition spring kit, and very low round count. Love the gun but looking for something more concealable. Thanks

I have a Like new Glock 21sf that I would like to trade. Includes everything included when new, has 3-13rd mags, serpa holster, competition spring kit, and very low round count. Love the gun but looking for something more concealable. Thanks

PM Sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.