JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Double Action Kellerman. It's a double action only trigger system with an initial pull weight (hammer down, and will really only be used when shooting for a second strike on a failed round, a sort of quarter cock with another pull weight when a round is chambered, and a third pull weight at half reset that will still cock and drop the hammer.

I have the same gun 229 SAS DAK BTW, except JCWeaponry installed a shorter trigger, my stubby fingers like a shorter reach trigger.

I really don't think people realize this is not your average Sig 229 but a custom model. I have the exact same model so I know what it is. It was quite a pricey Sig new.

I really don't think people realize this is not your average Sig 229 but a custom model. I have the exact same model so I know what it is. It was quite a pricey Sig new.

Yes it is a top end Sig and I am not even sure why I have it listed! I absolutly love it. And it is like new. The DAK action is very smooth and so is the frame and slide due to the Custom Shop dehorning. For some strange reason I "need" an AR15......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.