JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
************GONE TRADED*****************
Hello again all,

This revolver was listed here for sale but I keep changing my mind and decided to keep it...:s0112:

It is now once again up for sale/trade. I don't have any recent pictures but this is what it looks like before it was polished.

Sale price is set at 650.00 FIRM. If I want to sell it for less, I will lower it so please don't ask if I will take anything less.

The revolver is a 7 shot (.357/.38), 3 inch barrel, UNFLUTED cylinder with adjustable rear target sight and removable blade up front. The revolver has exactly 50 rounds through it to function test. Locks up tight and has a great trigger. The revolver has been polished to a mirror finish using PlayboyPenguin/YankeeMarshall's Youtube videos using a wheel polish compound.

The revolver will come with all original box and paperwork, including an extra Hogue grip (the stock wood grip was too skinny for my hands). I can throw in some factory ammo in HP and ball (not sure how many rounds exactly but around 70 rounds.

MAIN TRADES INTERESTED IN:
P226 9mm
P220
SA Mil Spec 1911 - stainless preferred
AR pistol in any caliber, 9mm or 45 preferred but will consider the .223/5.56 as well.
Not interested in revolvers, old military surplus or bolt action rifles.

FTF in Seattle WA area. Willing to drive up to 30 minutes for a meet up. WA DL and CPL required for my records only (Bill of Sale).

PM me here if you are interested.

Thanks,

Chipper