JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Russian nightvision monocular. Fairly narrow FOV that tends to blur a little fish eye effect around the edges but crisp in center view. built in IR illuminator. Runs on standard 9V battery. Claims a 300 foot range of view but I'd put the effective range at perhaps half that. Bought for checking out the yard for things that made the dog go bark in the night. It worked pretty well in regular size yard with the lightsources that come with neighborhood type nights but in the country now... no lights and yard's too big. I've heard of people getting an IR filter for their flashlights and lighting up the yard with that and they've given this type of gen 1 NVD fair reviews for the $.

$45 shipped or open to trades too...

Things I'm looking for -
1) AR15 lower parts kit
2) fair/good bipod for my AR
3) a scope riser for my Flat top AR to get it above the front site and over my BUIS
4) M7 or M9 bayonet for my AR

I'll entertain other stuff. PM me with your email if you need pictures

Thanks

Last Edited:
Got it through Harbor Freight a few years back. It seems like I paid about 80 or 90 bucks for it. Item #45372 if they happen to still be importing and distributing the same unit. Shoot me your email in a PM and I'll get some pics to you. Still trying to figure out this photo bucket and thumbnail stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top