JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want a Browning High Power 9mm. My priorities is a newer Mk111, stainless or silver finish, but will gladly accept a classic older one if good to excellent condition. Will pay cash, figuring the current range at $650-$850 for a BHP, but prefer to trade a nice stock black .45 Sig-Sauer P220 I have. (I have 3 Sig P220s in .45 caliber - sigh...don't ask:) but basically I have other, more expensive editions of the P220.

I got it used and only shot a few mags through it and it was flawless. I'd like to FTF this in PDX area so we can look at each others pistols before exchanging. If you want to go shoot that's fine too we could figure it out. I would toss some cash your way with the Sig as well for the right deal.

Sig_P220_45_pistol_small.jpg

I don't want to sell my Sig outright but will gladly trade for a BHP 9mm.

Oooohh... too bad. I just sold a gorgeous BHP in nickel, 1982, on GB. Only got $650.......

but its gone now, processed his card and shipped it yesterday. Talk about bad timing.....

I kept my as-new BHP GB Competition, though. Not ready to sekk that for a long time...... I hope.

Oooohh... too bad. I just sold a gorgeous BHP in nickel, 1982, on GB. Only got $650.......

but its gone now, processed his card and shipped it yesterday. Talk about bad timing.....

I kept my as-new BHP GB Competition, though. Not ready to sekk that for a long time...... I hope.

Waaaahhhhh!

Whats a GB Competition?

"Oooohh... too bad. I just sold a gorgeous BHP in nickel, 1982, on GB. Only got $650....... "

Man... dont you know you are always suppose to post the good guns for sale here first..... :buttrock:

Waaaahhhhh!
Whats a GB Competition?

sorry, mate, slight type... its actually a GP Competition.

GP means Grand Puissance in French. "Hi Power" is a good translation.

similar to the standard models, but the barrel is one inch longer, and has a counterweight at the outboard end of the barrel, just back of the muzzle.

Makes it a lot more stable, and the longer barrel gives a bit better muzzle velocity, particularly with a higher load or target load, and also a bit more stability to the round as it leaves on its way. The normal HP's (GP's for the frogophones) are VERY accurate, considered by many one of the most accurate Nines out there. But the GP Comp is a definite step up in accuracy. Amazingly, its hardly heavier...... not noticeable at all. Oh, and with the longer barrel and counterweight fitted, there is a bit less perceived recoil, and certianly less muzzle lift.

Two more details set th GP Comp apart.... target sites, adjustable for range and windage; and the gun is parkerised for finish. Very nice piece.... and I've only SEEN the one I bought, and there were three others on offer online at the same time mine was..... I've not seen one since, anywhere. I guess I got lucky.Oh, and comes with Browning marked Pachmeyer grils... nice handfit, for me, anyway.

and no ,its NOT for sale, and won't be for a long time. Probably the last handgun I'll part with. So its at the end of rather a line that will walk before it does.

I need to consider it. I had a Sig X-6 P220 out yesterday and I can positively say that I don't want to shoot any other .45 after that experience...like probably ever.

I have a new one in the box just wondering if there is anyone interest. It has been mag na ported. Any idea of the value?
sorry, mate, slight type... its actually a GP Competition.

GP means Grand Puissance in French. "Hi Power" is a good translation.

similar to the standard models, but the barrel is one inch longer, and has a counterweight at the outboard end of the barrel, just back of the muzzle.

Makes it a lot more stable, and the longer barrel gives a bit better muzzle velocity, particularly with a higher load or target load, and also a bit more stability to the round as it leaves on its way. The normal HP's (GP's for the frogophones) are VERY accurate, considered by many one of the most accurate Nines out there. But the GP Comp is a definite step up in accuracy. Amazingly, its hardly heavier...... not noticeable at all. Oh, and with the longer barrel and counterweight fitted, there is a bit less perceived recoil, and certianly less muzzle lift.

Two more details set th GP Comp apart.... target sites, adjustable for range and windage; and the gun is parkerised for finish. Very nice piece.... and I've only SEEN the one I bought, and there were three others on offer online at the same time mine was..... I've not seen one since, anywhere. I guess I got lucky.Oh, and comes with Browning marked Pachmeyer grils... nice handfit, for me, anyway.

and no ,its NOT for sale, and won't be for a long time. Probably the last handgun I'll part with. So its at the end of rather a line that will walk before it does.

Rugers.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.