JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Has claimed 3 pound pull. Curved trigger. Looking to trade for Glock or AR-15 parts. Need slide, or uppers, or handguards and barrels. Let me know what you got. Thanks

IMG_20221214_091544.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Cmmg .22 kit. What does the Timney trigger get for me? I'm interested.

It looks like you're trading a "Timney Impact AR Trigger for cmmg conversion kit .22" for a variety of things you have listed in your first post. It looks like the trigger is meant to work with a CMMG conversion kit, not that you're offering to trade it FOR a conversion kit.

I'll go back to minding my own business now.

It looks like you're trading a "Timney Impact AR Trigger for cmmg conversion kit .22" for a variety of things you have listed in your first post. It looks like the trigger is meant to work with a CMMG conversion kit, not that you're offering to trade it FOR a conversion kit.

I'll go back to minding my own business now.
Thank you for the heads up. I will correct that. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me out. That's pretty cool bro

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews