JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked this Sig M400 dressed in Magpul MOE OD off the board and now thinking I would like another AK instead.
This rifle was sold to me stating less then 200 rounds down wind and folks she is flawless with no blemishes of any kind.
Specs:
Sig Sauer M400 with 1/7 twist barrel in 5.56/.223
Magpul MOE adjustable stock with recoil pad/OD
Magpul MOE hand guard/OD
Magpul MOE RVG vertical front post grip/OD
Magpul MOE Mbus pop up back up sight/OD
Hogue rubber pistol grip/OD
Magpul weapons light rail with VLTOR light holder not seen in picture
Sig ambidextrous mag release
This lower features 2 ambi single point sling attach points I am adding one quick release sling ring
Hard case with all original papers, two GI 30 round mags and the OD green P-mag pictured
Trijicon not included...

Looking to trade for a nice AK and carry package, I am open but looking for great condition and extra's are a plus.
maybe even a couple AK's or a couple of handguns
Mini 14's and 30's
Judge
Higher end AK variants with rails, stock, optics ect. mags and ammo.

SIGHD.jpg
SIGHD2.jpg

Nope I am open, partial to Norinco Mak 90's and Saiga's and I really dig solid under folders, straight sights, good mag fitment and in great condition and as far as carry packages I like pistols and holsters (right handed) am pretty open there too, maybe a short barreled Judge model I kinda want to play with one of those or a nice full frame anything and XD's, Sig's, FN's and other tupperware models, I like wheel guns too. what do you got?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.