JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I AM LOOKING FOR
Ruger lcp
must be 100% reliable, well be main ccw for my girlfriend
Kel-tec pf9
THINGS I HAVE TO TRADE
Smith & Wesson, 916a - 12 gauge sometimes the slide sticks after the first shot, I don’t know what is causing this? might be something easy to fix
Sterling .22 with tons of spare parts including 3 slides, 1 on the gun 2 spare very reliable with hyper velocity ammo, bulk ammo doesn’t have the power
2 gun cabinets
China cabinet
Lots of knives and swords
Lumber;
13 sheets of plywood
14 16 foot 2x6s
100 6’ fencing boards 5” wide
Electric snow blower with heavy gauge 50 foot cord

I can send photos mid next week when my girlfriend gets back from California. If you are interested in helping a young woman defend herself, email me please. [email protected]

I completely agree. I was SURE you were trading your girlfriend for a gun:huh:...do you have a pic I was dying with laughter :s0112: Free bump for that humor. I'm sure you can find a taker...otherwise I have one for sale. Keltec PF9 Parkerized. Give me a call if you would like it. www,OKIIGuns.com

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.