JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up on the block is a Surefire rail mount light. I thinks its a millennium series of some kind. I can't remember all the damn model numbers for these things and I threw the box away long ago. The light has some wear on it but functions flawlessly. I have a new tape switch for it and I think I have a spare bulb around here somewhere. I'm posting a link to what the light looks like but as you probably know, Surefire has a million lights that look alike with different model #'s.

SureFire M961XM07 Millenium Universal WeaponLight

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

I would really like to trade it for a black quick release tango down short grip + $. I know it's a long shot but I'm also after a nice 10/22, preferably the new target tactical model plus cash on my end or possibly a .22 upper or conversion kit with mags. My cash price is $175 or best offer. I'm open to other trades too. Just let me know. Thanks.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top