JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Trade - My Glock 43X for Your Glock 48 (gun for gun or slide for slide)

9/13/20 UPDATE: I am also now willing to swap slides and barrels (my G43X for your G48).

Straight across gun swap - we each pay our own fees. I recommend Tigard Pawn 4 More. They're centrally located and fees are reasonable - $27.

Straight across slide and barrel swap - obviously no transfer process.

Nothing fancy, I'm just looking for a stock G48 in similar condition, I want the longer sight radius.

I am original owner, purchased new on 3/18/20. Appx. 300-400 rounds. Carried daily. Firearm works perfectly, no problems.

IF GUN FOR GUN SWAP:
Will come with OEM stock configuration (except for the grip tape). After market sights and mag release as seen in the photos will be replaced with the stock Glock sights and mag release. Also will include the original Glock case (with matching serial number label). We keep our own mags.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

G43X-Left.jpg
G43X-Right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
To save transfer costs and wait times on both ends you would be better off just swapping uppers since the frame is the exact same. Just thought I'd mention that since it may prompt a trade quicker.

Good luck.

To save transfer costs and wait times on both ends you would be better off just swapping uppers since the frame is the exact same. Just thought I'd mention that since it may prompt a trade quicker.

Good luck.
This makes the most sense!:s0155:

Yep, I know. Thanks for making sure I hadn't missed something. I appreciate members looking out for one another.

At this point I'd like to keep the frame / barrel / slide serial numbers matched. I know it's not legally necessary. Probably my version of OCD.
:)

UPDATE: 9/13/20: I've "seen the light":D and am willing to do just a slide and barrel swap: My G43X for your G48.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.