JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an extra 4.6inch 10mm lone wolf barrel for my Glock 29 that I'm willing to trade for a 9x25 4.6inch ported barrel for my Glock 29 to round out my collection. They both run $94.95 plus shipping on lwd's web site. Mine is lightly used. I've only put around 200 rounds through it in the last three years I've had it. I've shot more .357 Sig in my g29 than anything else. That's an addictive round. I'm also willing to trade for a similar 9x25 from EFK, etc. I live in the Portland area. If you are interested in trading, let me know. My e-mail is: [email protected]. I work rotating shifts, so that is the best way to get a hold of me.

Rodney

P.S. If this goes through, I'll be in the market for a 9x25 forming die...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top