JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been in PDX for 20y. Last year I got to explore OR in alot more detail and would like to spend some time in southern OR to get a feel for it. East of I5 between Medford and Ashland. Between Rt 140 and Rt 66.

Random idea: I'd like to trade a rifle or pistol for a months rent in an ADU. I have most classic pistols and rifles (S&W, Colt, Winchester, etc) to trade depending on the situation. We would have to go through FFL to transfer of course.

I am an IT consultant and will need access to internet. Be nice to be able to have a range on the property :)

Thanks for entertaining the idea. PM me if you have any suggestions or would like more info.

Though I don't have anything to offer up to help you achieve your goal - I do encourage you to follow-through because that region of the state is incredible.

I lived and worked in that area for 12 years through my 30's and into my 40's. AWESOME area. Outdoor recreation opportunities are incredible. Climate is great. Medford and Ashland provide city amenities, education and culture. Good luck.

Though I don't have anything to offer up to help you achieve your goal - I do encourage you to follow-through because that region of the state is incredible.

I lived and worked in that area for 12 years through my 30's and into my 40's. AWESOME area. Outdoor recreation opportunities are incredible. Climate is great. Medford and Ashland provide city amenities, education and culture. Good luck.

Thank you for the encouragement. Thought the universe might provide me with some inspiration with like minded folks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews