JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
*SOLD THREAD CLOSED AS DIRECTED, THANKS FOR LOOKING*
Hey all, up for sale is the German-built GSG 1911 in .22LR that I bought in October of this year. Selling to pay range dues & take classes towards becoming a safety trainer myself.

These GSG 1911's will accept most standard 1911 parts... the figure cited most often by the company is that more than 80% of the parts in the GSG can be replaced with your choice of standard/custom 1911 parts. PLUS the barrel comes pre-threaded to accept a silencer/suppressor of your choice. I've never unscrewed the muzzle cap, but it's a cool feature if you want to use it! The wrench for that is in the included tool kit.

Comes with the original case, all documents & tool kit, 2 factory magazines (new, they just come with one, so I bought the 2nd for $33); and the 3 holsters shown-- a Fobus paddle, an Uncle Mike's, and a nylon tactical-type with rubberized belt and thigh strap. $300 for the whole package.

It's in reallly nice condition; the only issue being a little scratching of the finish on the underside, just from the slide cycling (shown in one of the pictures) Yep, these are pictures of the actual gun and accessories for sale.

It's been flawless after the first 100 or so rounds, now that it's broken in it's all good. So far now I've put about 500 through it of every type .22LR I could find.

This is the first firearm I've sold here on the forum, but I've got 100% feedback on ebay (user name there is 'funhonestaudiogeekery'), and I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Face-to-face in the general PDX area preferred; CCL preferred, but Oregon ID is okay too for the bill of sale. PM me with any other questions; locals- cash only please; if I'm shipping it, paypal only. Thanks for looking!
fullright01.jpg
fullleft01.jpg
openwithmags01.jpg
underslide01.jpg
slidelockedright01.jpg
1911holsters.jpg
caseandtools01.jpg
fobusc21b_1911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: