JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Moving to Alaska fairly soon, and will be wanting to fill the freezer with moose, bear, anything else with 4 legs. Like most (millenial) gun owners though I only have AR's, and wonder 9's.
So I am willing to trade my PWS MK116 Mod 2 w/ SCALAR WORKS IRON SIGHTS for your hunting rifle, cash, handgun trades etc.

The PWS goes for 1750 when you can find them. The scalar works sights go for 250 when they're available. So a roughly 2k value, new of course which it isnt. .223 wylde chamber

That said I do prefer certain types of hunting rifles.

Perhaps I am a closet fudd, but I would prefer a 30-06, but am open to other calibers. I do have experience, and have done well shooting out to 500 yards so a caliber that is smaller, but that must hit vitals to kill the animal I would be okayish with using. 7mm-08 and .270 come to mind.

I would prefer a "lightweight" rifle.

I would prefer a stainless rifle.

I lust after Tikka rifles, also Savage model 10's.

If however you do want to just outright buy the rifle thats cool too. 1600 and its yours with a couple mags for gravy. Cloud defensive OWL not included

120333402_967943563704512_7214278374577711296_n.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a hunting combo to trade? Ruger m77 mkii .270 Stainless with new Boyd's pro varment stock, Bushnell scopechief 3-9. And a Remington 870 express super mag 12ga. And you can hold onto the iron sights.

3DB87A8A-B61D-4380-8FE3-25F9859C65C2.jpeg

I have cash for those sights if you want to separate them. Even have a set of brand new Magpul Mbus to trade with cash

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.