JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for consideration is my new PWS MK116 PRO Rifle.
If you're not familiar with Primary Weapons Systems, they are well known for their accuracy, reliability and innovation. To my knowledge, they are the only company that builds a Long Stroke Gas Piston system in the AR platform. And they have done a very good job with it. I had plans to suppress it as they do very well suppressed with their adjustable gas system. They are an Idaho based company with a lifetime warranty and a 1 MOA accuracy guarantee.

This rifle is completely unfired (other than factory), and is in brand new condition. Was only taken out of the box and plastic wrap to put in the safe and take pictures. No blemishes whatsoever and still in factory lube. These hese come with a .223 Wylde chamber and this is the 16 inch barrel model.

Includes:
(1) Brand new Lancer Systems L5AWM 30 round mag
(1) Brand new set of Magpul Gen3 BUIS.
Original box, lock, manuals ect

I'm asking $1300 and would prefer FTF transaction. Willing to meet at the FFL of your choice in or near Toledo or Salem Oregon. Buyer pays transfer/BGC fees.

EDIT: PRICE DROP TO $1100.
I am willing to cover BCG/Transfer fees (within reason)
Magpul sights no longer available.
NO LONGER TAKING TRADES!

No trades please. Unless you have a quality SPR/DMR/MK12 style rifle with an 18"-20" barrel.
A quality retro M16 or M16A4 style rifle.
A 5.56/.223 chambered rifle with a 16", 18" or 20" barrel (the longer barrel lengths are a bit more preferred), that is piston driven and uses an internal recoil spring system.

I will travel a little for the right deal.

PLEASE send all questions, offers and trade offers via private conversation in efforts to keep the thread clean.

I would be happy to take more pictures or offer more details for a serious buyer. But I believe the ones included here are a good representation of the overall condition. I've bought, sold and traded here on the forum with a lot of positive feedback.

Located in Toledo but get to Salem regularly.

Thanks for checking it out!

1000004864.jpg 1000004865.jpg 1000004869.jpg 1000004866.jpg 1000004868.jpg 1000004867.jpg
1000004862.jpg 1000004863.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: