JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I normally don't "rejoice" or feel good about someone dying ....its well nigh impossible to feel much sorrow here...
Andy

Well Andy, it could be considered Karma...
(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
  • INFORMAL
    destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.
It's not something you rejoice in or lament. It just IS.

So I normally don't "rejoice" or feel good about someone dying ....its well nigh impossible to feel much sorrow here...
Andy

No remorse or sorrow here either.

I have an ex-BIL serving 50 years in prison for a similar offense. Never did like him. Shouldn't have married his sister (at least that is over and done with) or gotten involved with that family at all. Too late though.

I'm a retired early childhood special education teacher. I've heard far too many horrible stories of abuse on small children and special needs children to to have anything but contempt for abusers. Drowning him in a toilet is perfect. My only hope is it wasn't flushed first.

I remember watching one of the faces of death clips, pedo was tied to a tree, beaten severely by the family of the victim, then they poured gas on him and torched him in front of the town folk. Happened in a south American village if memory serves.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top