JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Will trade my left nut for one of these.

Or a bunch of guns
Or pay around 1800-2100 cash (or more depending on your asking.

Or a mixture of cash / trade

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So stupid. they can lick my b-hole

You're 100% right. They can't tell their poop chute from their elbow these days. Always going back on everything. I bet the pro gun guys that work for the ATF don't have to worry about the backlash from this. It's just us peon tax payers that fund the ATF that need to stay complaint.

That being said. I still want one of these really badly LOL

You're 100% right. They can't tell their poop chute from their elbow these days. Always going back on everything. I bet the pro gun guys that work for the ATF don't have to worry about the backlash from this. It's just us peon tax payers that fund the ATF that need to stay complaint.

That being said. I still want one of these really badly LOL

I wish you luck on getting one. Probably gonna be a bit of a premium now. Hopefully the ATF and NFA can be abolished in our lifetime

I wish you luck on getting one. Probably gonna be a bit of a premium now. Hopefully the ATF and NFA can be abolished in our lifetime

Yeah that's a high hope bud. It's probably more realistic that the atf and NFA will both become fully roided out in our lifetime. Especially with our new radical president and all of his comrades.
Sorry I didn't mean to assume pronouns. I meant with all of he / she / they / it / their comrades

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.