JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oakland
State
Oregon
400E5F9B-FB99-4C26-9571-F3BBCD7710ED.jpeg

SOLD/Closed

I bought this on impulse about a month ago however now,for me, I feel it overlaps some of my other calibers.
Shot about 2 plus boxes- last was 32 grain and got two 5 shot groups of 3/4 minus at 100 yards. This will absolutely do better with a bit more care(imho). Great varmint rifle for right person.
It's a Tikka- great trigger,bolt action, etc.
20" barrel I believe they consider medium contour- not heavy barrel. One 4 round mag

New price is $460.00 In Roseburg. I'll include 3 plus boxes of ammo for free($60.)

The scope and rings are not included
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wish this was a full size 24" barrel
Boy I've read so much back and forth about barrel length- length gives a bit more velocity however accuracy does not seem to be an issue. In fact in one of my rifle decreasing length increased accuracy as barrel didn't "wiggle" as much. Obviously within reason. I liked the 20" barrel on this one but hey who's to say

I'm sold on 20-22" for best accuracy. 24-26" only for extreme long range (1200+ yards) where staying supersonic is an issue. This looks like an amazing weapon where the barrel length is perfectly matched to the effective range of the cartridge. Very nice!

I'm sold on 20-22" for best accuracy. 24-26" only for extreme long range (1200+ yards) where staying supersonic is an issue. This looks like an amazing weapon where the barrel length is perfectly matched to the effective range of the cartridge. Very nice!

I agree, that cartridge loads with only 20-30gr of powder. I finished a 250 AI at 21" in a med sporter bbl, it loads with 35-40 gr of the same powders as the 204. I get max book velocity with it and great accuracy.

Tikka didn't do that without knowing what they were doing.

I agree Lucky Guy- good moniker by the way!
If I was going to have a 204 it would be this rifle. I just realized after the purchase I have too many other calibers I need to work on/refine. I know - it was/is a duuhh moment;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.