JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I have a near mint condition Tikka T3 Forest model chambered in .243 Winchester with a very nice looking stock and very low round count. I shot it a total of 9 times when I first got it and it hasn't been used since. I just have too many similar calibers, so I'm thinning out the herd. The stock has a beautiful tiger striping to the grain and features a rollover cheek piece. Tikka rifles are known for accuracy and being nice and light for hunting. I have everything that came with the rifle: the box, sling swivels, and scope rings.

I have 204 rounds of ammo that I can sell with the gun, there are 33 Federal Fusion 95gr, 77 Federal Powershok 100gr, and 94 Federal Powershok 80gr. I also have an unopened bag of 50 brand new Winchester brand .243 cases and a little over 300 factory pulled Nosler ballistic tip bullets for reloading. The bullets are a mix of 55gr, 70gr, and 90gr.

The scope in the image is not included or for sale.

Prices are as follows:
Rifle - $550
Ammo - $125 (just over $0.60 per round)
Bullets - $50
Brass - $20
Everything - $710

Feel free to ask anything else that you want to know, or if you want more pictures of anything, thanks for looking.

20190826_100822.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.